Would you like to see your work published in an awesome art book? The pandemic closed down almost all normal gallery openings and art shows for 2020 & 2021. The book and over all experience was so great we decided to continue on with the project every year. ArtPush will be publishing another stunning book of works by talented artists in the East Bay for 2022.
The ArtPush 2022 art book will feature at least 100 artists as a fundraiser to benefit local artists, the community, and the ArtPush.org organization. And the good news! The books will be delivered just in time for the holiday gift season.
Benefits for the Artists
- Accepted artists will receive a free copy of the East Bay Artists 2022 art book! $40 Retail Value.
- Your work will be seen by collectors and gallery owners for unlimited time.
- Your art is exposed to thousands of potential buyers.
- Your contact information is listed with your work to encourage art sales.
- No extra work for you. Submit a photo of your favorite existing piece of art from the last 10 years.
- Show the community the diversity and richness of our local artists.
- The submission process is quick & easy.
- You can help raise money for a local 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization.
- You retain copyright of your work.
- Artist Support is available for artists unable to cover the application fee. Learn More.
- As a featured artist in the book you are eligible to present your work at the 2022 East Bay Artists Exhibit in January – Artist and 2nd Friday Art Talk show host Victor Mavedzenge will lead our first live artist talk straight from the studio! The artwork will stay up until March of 2023. The galleries are open every Friday for Open Studios. https://www.studio23gallery.com/#openstudios
Benefits of buying the book:
- Support local artists and a great local non-profit arts organization.
- Discover wonderful new artwork from local artists.
- 100 full-color pages of original locally created artwork.
- Easy artist contact information located next to each piece of featured art.
- Makes a fantastic unique gift.
- People will think you are really cool and have great taste when they see it on your coffee table!
- The books will be delivered in plenty of time for the holiday gift season for distribution worldwide.
- Meet the artists in the 2022 East Bay Artists Exhibit held at Studio 23 10 year anniversary in January. More details TBA.
Please keep in mind. This is a labor of love.
- ARTPUSH volunteers are donating hundreds of hours to this project.
- The books themselves are expensive, about $15 each to print.
- The presale of 70 books is required just to cover printing and shipping costs.
- Retail locations take half, so selling local retail at $40, ArtPush receives about $5 per book after costs. However having the book in the book store is great exposure for the artists.
*We appreciate our retail locations! The book is seen by far more people this way.
- There are a ton of behind the scene costs like shipping fees, credit card fees, administrative tasks, graphic, web design, programming, marketing and promotional work involved.
You will need to pre-order the book if you want to ensure you get a copy. We do not have the budget to keep them “in-stock”. Depending on how presales go, we will probably order about 10 or 20 extra copies. Once they are gone, they are gone. If you pre-order you are guaranteed a copy at $28 + shipping. After pre-order, they are $40. (plus shipping) Pre-Sale date coming soon! Shipping rates may vary depending on location.