Would you like to see your work published in an awesome art book? The pandemic has closed down almost all normal gallery openings and art shows for 2020 and 2021 and ARTPUSH is about to publish another stunning book of works by talented artists in the East Bay.
The ARTPUSH 2021 art book will feature at least 100 artists as a fundraiser to benefit local artists, the community, and the ArtPush.org organization. And the good news! The books will be delivered in plenty of time for the holiday gift season.
Benefits for the Artists
- Your work will be seen by collectors and gallery owners for unlimited time.
- Your art is exposed to thousands of potential buyers.
- Your website is listed with your work to encourage art sales.
- You can submit a photo of your favorite existing piece of art from the last 10 years; no extra work for you.
- Show the community the diversity and richness of our local artists.
- The submission process is quick & easy.
- You can help raise money for a local 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization.
- You retain copyright of your work.
- Financial aid is available for artists unable to cover the application fee. Learn More.
- As a featured artist in the book you are eligible to present your work at the ArtPush 2nd Friday Art Talk for even more exposure – check out 2nd Friday Art Talks! http://fridayartwalk.com/
Benefits of buying the book:
- Support local artists and a great local non-profit arts organization.
- Discover wonderful new artwork from local artists.
- 100 full-color pages of original locally created artwork.
- Easy artist contact information located next to each piece of featured art.
- Makes a fantastic unique gift.
- People will think you are really cool and have great taste when they see it on your coffee table!
- The books will be delivered in plenty of time for the holiday gift season for distribution worldwide.
Please keep in mind.
This is a labor of love.
- ARTPUSH volunteers are donating hundreds of hours to this project.
- The books themselves are expensive, about $15 each to print.
- We have to pre-sell 70 books just to cover printing and shipping costs.
- Book stores take half, so selling local retail at $35, ArtPush receives $2.50 per book.
- There are a ton of behind the scene costs like shipping fees, credit card fees, administrative tasks, graphic, web design, programming, marketing and promotional work involved.
You will need to pre-order the book if you want to ensure you get a copy. We do not have the budget to keep them “in-stock”. Depending on how presales go, we will probably order about 10 or 20 extra copies. Once they are gone, they are gone. If you pre-order you are guaranteed a copy at $28 + shipping. After pre-order, they are $35. Pre-Sale date TBA. Shipping rates may vary depending on location.