ArtPush is publishing a full color art book showcasing the work of East Bay artists!
Project Overview: ArtPush is seeking East Bay artists to submit work for it’s very first Juried East Bay Art book. All themes and subjects are welcome. The goal of this book is to showcase some of the East Bay’s most talented artists.
* All proceeds from sales will benefit the non-profit organization ArtPush.
Eligibility: All practicing visual East Bay artists.
Medium: Visual Art. Includes but is not limited to: Printmaking, Mixed Media, Paintings, Sculptures, Photography & Illustrations.
Location: California, East Bay
Entry Deadline: 9/30/20
Entry Fee: Free to enter.
Eligibility, Application and Deadline
How To Submit: Carefully read all of the instructions before registering & applying.
* This call for art is open to all practicing artists in the East Bay area of Northern California, both established and up and coming.
* Applications will require the following information: artist website url or social media link, one high resolution photo of the artwork, contact information & bio.
* Artwork must be print ready. All photographs of artwork must be submitted as jpegs with a minimum of 2400 pixels wide through the official online application by September 30th, 2020. Artwork should NOT include any text, frames, glass or anything else in the photo. All we want is a clear, hi-res, high quality image, of the artwork all by itself. Only one image submission allowed.
* Some basic guidelines for selecting the art you submit. You only get to pick one entry for this submission, so make it count! This should be some of the work you are most proud of, work that best represents you as an artist. A few of the categories for final selections are technical proficiency, creativity & originality. Read more at the bottom of this document about the selection process.
* Accepted artists are encouraged to promote and participate in the official Zoom Book Launch which will be happening in early November. Exact date TBA.
* The call opens September 1st, 2020
* The deadline is September 30, 2020.
* Apply at https://artquarter.com/book . Only applications sent through the artquarter.com website will be considered. Register at artquarter.com/book to apply. *Read all of the instructions here before registering. https://artpush.org/artbook/
Jurers: ArtPush Board
Selection Process: There will be a simple scoring system that will be used by 7 judges. Our goal is to demonstrate the wide variety and diversity of styles in the East Bay. There are a limited number of pages and not every entry will be accepted. If your work is not selected for this project it does not mean that your art is not good enough, it simply means that there is limited space.
By submitting your artwork for the East Bay Art Book Project you are giving ArtPush permission to use your image for the purpose of printing this book and for related marketing and advertising promotional materials pertaining to this book.
* Proceeds from the sales of this book will be donated to the non-profit ArtPush.
© Copyright to be included with the printed book…
All the images here are reproduced with permission.
All images in this book are the sole copyright of the original artist. Please contact the artist for further information.
No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the individual artist.