Reserve your copy today! Order by October 31st! Only $28 Delivered
The pandemic has closed down almost all normal gallery openings and art shows for 2020. ARTPUSH decided to do a fundraiser this year that would benefit local artists, the community, and our organization. The book will showcase selected works by approximately 100 East Bay artists.
Pre-order your copy today! The books will be delivered in November with plenty of time for the holiday gift season.
Benefits for the Artists
- The prestige of being an officially published artist.
- Work exposed to hundreds of potential clients. (Free promotion)
- Lists your website to encourage art sales.
- No additional work needed! Submit your favorite existing piece from the last 10 years.
- Help show the community the diversity and richness of our local artists.
- Your work will be seen by collectors and gallery owners.
- It’s easy, quick, and free to submit – (no submission fees).
- It helps raise money for a local 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization.
- Artists retain their work and copyright.
- Your efforts go to a good cause and allow you to be a part of something special.
- Participating artists can purchase one book on a sliding scale discount.
Benefits of buying the book:
- Support local artists and a great local non-profit arts organization.
- Discover wonderful new artwork from local artists.
- 100 full-color pages of original locally created artwork.
- Makes a fantastic unique gift. (Buy one for every person you know!).
- People will think you are really cool and have great taste when they see it on your coffee table.
Please keep in mind.
This is a labor of love.
- ARTPUSH volunteers are donating hundreds of hours to this project.
- The books themselves are expensive, about $15 each to print.
- We have to pre-sell 70 books just to cover printing and shipping costs.
- Book stores take half, so selling local retail for $35 we net $2.50 per book.
- There are tons of shipping fees, credit card fees, administrative tasks, etc.
You will need to pre-order the book if you want to ensure you get a copy. We do not have the budget to purchase many copies and keep them “in-stock”. Depending on how presales go, we will probably order about 10 or 20 extra copies. Once they are gone, they are gone. If you pre-order you are guaranteed a copy at $25 + shipping. After pre-order, they will sell for $35.
Click here to pre-order the book delivered to you $28
Click here to pre-order multiple copies at a discount.
ArtPush will be assisting in the BUYMP More info TBA
Webster has a new community garden filled with healing art from local artists. ArtPush is supporting their efforts by helping WABA find artists to contribute to the garden. If you would like to contribute to The Healing Garden please reach out to us and we will put you in touch with the right people.
How Artist’s Can Help!
Deadline June, 12th 2020. *We are no longer accepting poster art. If that changes we I’ll let you know. Thank you for supporting your community!
Alameda Strong is asking local artist’s to create artwork for the Alameda Strong campaign. Donated artworks will be displayed on posters all around Alameda. The only thing we ask you to keep in mind is that the artwork should lift our spirits and unite our community.
Posters need to be “print ready”. PDF format, 11×17.
Please submit your print ready artwork to by June 12th, 2020
Thank you for supporting your community. If you need help making sure your files are print ready and in the correct format, you can email questions to .
Coronavirus Update 6-1-20: We are saddened to have to announce the art fair has been canceled this year. We love our community and feel this is the best move forward for the safety of everyone. We are encouraging vendors and artists to take part in our virtual art show, 100 UNDER 100. Get more details.
There are multiple ways to support the Alameda Summer Art Fair and Maker Market art fair this year:
- Fair Sponsor: Help promote the local arts and your brand by subsidizing our extensive marketing efforts in print, social media, posters and more.
- ARTPUSH Live Stage Sponsor: Your sponsorship will bring live original performance to the fair (free for all to attend and enjoy!).
- Art Car Sponsor: We are looking to bring even more art cars to the fair this year. We have a special $500 sponsorship level to bring the art cars back.
- Media Sponsor: Donate ad space, printing or co-branded advertising to help promote the fair.
$700 Spotlight Sponsor (1 Available)
- ARTPUSH Live Stage Spotlight Sponsor:
- Prominent exposure on all fair marketing material and banners on the stage.
- Silver Level Exposure on all fair marketing material.
- Logo on top of all printed material across from Title sponsor.
$150 Live Stage Co-Sponsor
- Exposure on all Live Stage marketing material.
- Exposure on all fair marketing material and banners on the stage.
Gold Sponsor: $500
- – Logo, links on websites and social media
- – Prominent placement on printed marketing
- – Logo on 4000+ invites, Flyers and Posters
- – Space on back of invites
- – Medium banner space available at fair
- – ½ table in Fair Sponsor / DJ booth
- – Digifli marketing campaign displayed through-out the east bay!
More sponsorship packages are available at the Alameda Summer Art Fair and Maker Market Event Sponsorship page.
Silver Sponsor: $200
- – Logo, links on promo material, websites and social media.
- – Logo on 4000+ printed invites, 250 Flyers and 50 Jumbo Posters
- – Inclusion in Press-Kit, small banner space at fair. – Shared table in Fair Sponsor / DJ booth.
- – Digifli marketing campaign displayed through-out the east bay!
More sponsorship packages are available at the Alameda Summer Art Fair and Maker Market Event Sponsorship page. Vendors can register for a booth at the art fair.
The Alameda Summer Art Fair will be Sunday, July 5th 10am-6pm. https://www.alamedaartfair.com
Our first official fundraiser is just around the corner, Saturday, November 23rd. Flight Night: Artist Market and Craft Beer Tasting. We need sponsors to help us promote the event.
Local Business Supporter: $150 – We put your company fliers or schwag out at the event. Your company logo will appear on our social media and websites. Includes 2 Free Tickets ($50 value)
Premier Supporter: $300 – We give your company’s flier or schwag to each ticket holder along with their souvenir Flight Night taster glass! Your company logo will appear prominently in our marketing, ads, posters, invites, social media, and websites. Includes 4 Free Tickets ($100 value)
Title Supporter: $800 – Flight Night brought to you by “Your company name”. We give your company’s flier or schwag to each ticket holder along with their glass. Your own booth/table space in the event! Your company logo will appear at the top of all our marketing, ads, posters, invites, social media, and websites. Includes 6 Free Tickets ($150 value)
All sponsorship packages are tax-deductible as a donation to a 501(c)(3) or as a standard business expense.
Just hit reply and let us know what level you want and we will do the rest!
Please respond before Wednesday, October 30th!
Thursday, October 31st: 3000 Invites sent to press.
Monday, November 4th: Press Release, Posters sent to press.
Tuesday, November 5th: Early Bird Vendor registration rate ends.
Have a location in mind for our next event or another idea about how we can work together to bring more art to Alameda? Please reach out to us. We look forward to working with you!
Wes & Jess
- Night Market (Local Artists Tables)
- LED Sculptures and Light Art
- UV Reactive Original Black Light Paintings
- Classic 70’s Velvet Black Light Posters
- Interactive Video Installation
- Live Music with Quentel The Cryptid
7 PM-10 PM in Alameda at Studio 23 Gallery – Support this event with a small donation. Get Tickets Now