The pandemic has closed down almost all normal gallery openings and art shows for 2020. ARTPUSH decided to do a fundraiser this year that would benefit local artists, the community, and our organization. The book will showcase selected works by approximately 100 East Bay artists.
Pre-order your copy today! The books will be delivered in November with plenty of time for the holiday gift season.
Benefits for the Artists
- The prestige of being an officially published artist.
- Work exposed to hundreds of potential clients. (Free promotion)
- Lists your website to encourage art sales.
- No additional work needed! Submit your favorite existing piece from the last 10 years.
- Help show the community the diversity and richness of our local artists.
- Your work will be seen by collectors and gallery owners.
- It’s easy, quick, and free to submit – (no submission fees).
- It helps raise money for a local 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization.
- Artists retain their work and copyright.
- Your efforts go to a good cause and allow you to be a part of something special.
- Participating artists can purchase one book on a sliding scale discount.
Benefits of buying the book:
- Support local artists and a great local non-profit arts organization.
- Discover wonderful new artwork from local artists.
- 100 full-color pages of original locally created artwork.
- Makes a fantastic unique gift. (Buy one for every person you know!).
- People will think you are really cool and have great taste when they see it on your coffee table.
Please keep in mind.
This is a labor of love.
- ARTPUSH volunteers are donating hundreds of hours to this project.
- The books themselves are expensive, about $15 each to print.
- We have to pre-sell 70 books just to cover printing and shipping costs.
- Book stores take half, so selling local retail for $35 we net $2.50 per book.
- There are tons of shipping fees, credit card fees, administrative tasks, etc.
You will need to pre-order the book if you want to ensure you get a copy. We do not have the budget to purchase many copies and keep them “in-stock”. Depending on how presales go, we will probably order about 10 or 20 extra copies. Once they are gone, they are gone. If you pre-order you are guaranteed a copy at $25 + shipping. After pre-order, they will sell for $35.
Click here to pre-order the book delivered to you $28
Click here to pre-order multiple copies at a discount.